Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Monday, January 30, 2012

Cleaning Tip (Taps)

Hi, monday morning is my cleaning day.  
My task of the day was clearing my bath tap ( toooo much lime scale ) 
  it's splashing water every where.  and as it's no longer  unscrewed, I'm finding it not so easy to clean.
I did try a couple different ways of cleaning it but none were very easy .  
I've been watching my daughter make stuff out of balloons this weekend, 
I thought they were quite flexible and tuff.  With a little imagination I found that this is the easiest way to clean taps.
You can just cut  the top off a ballon, and depending on the tap size you can adjust the opening.
Next you just put in the cleaning liquid, I used vinegar (best use a white vinegar). 
 I have used the bleach before it was too strong and it peeled off  the chrome and damaged my taps. 






No comments:

Post a Comment